Immigration Services


Personal Advise

U.S. immigration laws provide several pathways for individuals to obtain legal status in the United States.

The most common ways include:

  1. Family-Based Immigration: U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents can sponsor certain family members for a visa. This includes spouses, children, parents, and siblings.

  2. Employment-Based Immigration: Individuals with specific skills, education, and work experience may be eligible for immigration through employment. This includes people with extraordinary abilities, professionals with advanced degrees, skilled workers, and certain special immigrants.

  3. Refugee and Asylum Status: Those who are unable or unwilling to return to their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution due to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion may seek asylum or refugee status.

  4. Diversity Lottery: The Diversity Immigrant Visa program provides up to 50,000 immigrant visas annually, drawn from random selection among all entries to individuals from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.

  5. Investor Visas (EB-5): Available to immigrants who are willing to make a substantial capital investment in the U.S. economy, which must create or preserve a minimum number of jobs for U.S. workers.

  6. Special Immigrant Juveniles (SIJ): This status is for foreign children in the United States who have been abused, abandoned, or neglected.

  7. U Visa: For victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity.

  8. **Temporary Protected Status (TPS

Additionally, there are other ways that can help you legalize your status in the United States. Ask us without obligation, here in INTEGRAMERICA.ORG we are here to help you.

Each case is different, write to us about your personal situation and one of our professionals will be able to advise you on the best way to obtain legal residency in the United States